Movie Habit has six writers, all covering different stuff.
* Andrea Birgers writes animation, Disney DVDs, and literary adaptations
* John Adams writes about animation, art, and history
* Matt Anderson writes about mainstream movies and is our second-longest-running contributor
* Marty Mapes covers revivals, art films, and other dark corners of the film world
* Robert Denerstein, formerly film critic for the Rocky Mountain News for 27 years; he writes about new movies
* Brad Weismann writes about movie theaters in Colorado
Mapes says the ultimate purpose of the site is to provide value. How you say? Well, Movie Habit can save you $10 on a crappy movie. Pretty valuable.
“It warns you of false promises and guides you to hidden treasure. Life is too short for bad movies. For those who read reveiws after seeing a film, criticism helps you digest what you saw. It reveals undercurrents and metaphors that renew your appreciation of a great film. It helps you put your finger on exactly why bad films fall short. Movie Habit is written by those who have a serious movie habit, for those who would like to develop good movie habits.” wrote Mapes.
For more head to www.moviehabit.com.